lundi 10 décembre 2018

Rescue Bots Academy has aired

**A update about Transformers Rescue Bots Academy**

It's official,guys. Rescue Bots Academy has aired already. We got the first two episodes of the show. Looks like the show is likely to air the episodes this month and continue on January 2019. This finally explain why people were confused about if Rescue Bots was meant for 2018 or 2019. That was because the show was meant to be for December 2018 so it would be new and continue for 2019. This also happened for Bakugan Battle Planet. Anyway,the intro of the show is also revealed. Now this was the one show that I have waited and i'm happy,for once. It's actually better than Transformers Cyberverse and it's kid friendly. I love this. Finally something that suit me. I can't wait for more episodes. My happiness. It's coming back. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4651k3R9UKA


Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire