mercredi 5 décembre 2018

I'm a special need

**This message is very important

I'm indeed a special need. It's not easy for me to do stuff like making dinner,changing batteries by myself,etc.. It's my mom who does all of this to me. I have crooked fingers and have trouble with my feet. I can't stand or walk for too long because my feet hurt. That's why when I go to Wal-Mart with my mom,she take me to a wheelchair.
Back then at school,I was in a special need teaching with a teaching assistant. Yes,I have a handicap but even though that does'nt stop me from doing stuff,there are STILL some stuff that I can't do by myself. Heck! I can't even live on my own. Mind I remind you that I have Microcephaly and when my mom remind me to brush my teeth or make my bed,it's like a second brain for me.

Another thing is that I still have my wound on my butt from my surgery. Can't you imagine how much I've been through? Every day i'm in pyjamas. So learn to know me better instead of judging me. I get scared easily,that's true. And look. Even though my mom don't always understand me and that she flips on me for no reason,she is still my mom. I like her still. It's because of her that I am who I am today. My dad does'nt do the same for me. Sometimes,i'm the brave one enought to tell her to calm down. I'm not a child nor a spoiled brat. I'm a adult. I'm mature enough to express what I feel. Lots of things affected me. I'm a sensitive person. It's sad knowing that some people are just there to hurt me no matter what instead of accepting that i'm different. I mean,it's not my fault that i'm like. I'm simply a special need..

Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire