vendredi 21 décembre 2018

Futz

Futz is a throwback cartoon based on a whacked-out,comedic adventures of a odd,yet strangely appealing character. Futz is part genious and part idiot.
It's a Canadian series that was shown on Teletoon and have 26 episodes. It ended on January 6 2008.

The Gemini-Award nominated show was created by Vadim Kapridov. It was originally meant to be a web animation that appeared on United Feature Syndicate's website,Comics.com.
The main character is described as a anti-hero but in a more comedic way. The episodes is only 3 minutes long.
I love this show because it's funny and I grew up watching it. It was entertaining. I love the characters. I wish it comes back on TV for a while. It was the best thing to watch either before or after school. I enjoyed laughing to this. Sadly,Teletoon is'nt the same without shows like this anymore..


Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire