samedi 15 décembre 2018

If you ever wonder about my eyes

**Like always,a important message. More people still don't understand that I have a trauma so I hope that this message will help to understand what's going on.**

Noticed something odd about my eye? 
A tear. Yes,a tear. I'm gonna tell you why.
I've been traumatized by Transformers Cyberverse since 3 months ago. I have not recovered from it ever since. People tried to worsting my trauma. They even made fun of it,bullied me and much more.. I have cried many times because of this. It's not funny at all. I have enough. I keep making nightmares about it. Whenever i'm scared,I cry.The show traumatized me because of Windblade using the cortical patch. I don't like medical stuff/tools because they scare me. Imagine kids seeing Megatron ripping off Bumblebee's voice box in front of them. That's disturbing! Megatron is the scariest character ever. Shockwave experimenting on other characters? Holy shit! That's horrifying! Blurr's death is still scary as fuck.Trust me,this show is not that innocent as you think. It's not even kid friendly at all.  I don't feel good after what happened to me since the past 3 months.. Unfortunately,not many people understand what I feel and it dissapointed me. Some people even sent me death threads! There are reasons why this show needs to be cancelled.
It's not kid friendly and it's not a innocent show. The show is totally traumatizing. Bumblebee act like Jeffy from SML and Windblade act like Rosalina from SML. They even fucked up my favorite seeker,Thundercracker. Grimlock is the worst. Why? Because they ruined him. Cyberverse is more deeper than you thought. This is Hasbro's biggest mistake ever. Not only they need to cancel this show,they need to axe Bumblebee because he's a big problem in the series. Days ago,I had to change the channel because of this show. I often have headaches. Why does Hasbro,Cartoon Network,Teletoon and YTV allow this on TV? It shouldn't be. How can kids be watching this!? I'm sick of this. 
Some people in particuliar needs to be mentioned in order of what they did to me.
AndySupreme99
Andy and I used to be friends on Youtube but after Transformers Cyberverse was coming,he changed. He was'nt the person he used to be. He was worsting my trauma since last year. He ignore my trauma. He's obsessed with Cyberverse and he's also a Genwunner. I lost him because of that. He's just thinking about the views on Youtube and money. Youtube is'nt about that. It's about having fun. He acted like a spoiled brat and bragged to me. He's now a bad friend and you should never trust him. He kept making Cyberverse videos. I have even told him to stop but he refused. Another thing: He lied straight to everyone on Youtube. He did'nt remove the Cyberverse videos like he said so. He continued to upload more instead. He needs to grow up. He even rejected me. And now he's using Cyberverse Megatron as his profile pic. Ugh!!


JTC 2021
He has been a bully to me since last year and always talks behind my back. He's manipulative,I swear. He also called another person a hater just because that other person is'nt a fan of Bumblebee's Cyberverse design. Bruh,WTF? He is very disrespectful to everyone,including me and also started to accuse me. He kept asking me about why I hate Cyberverse. I told him to stop asking because I did'nt want to talk about it. That's when he refused to stop. He did'nt want to leave me alone. Andy has done NOTHING to help me in the situation. He just stayed there and ignored this! I have blocked him on Youtube.

Jason Star Prime
This guy forced me to watch the Cyberverse show. He claimed that he did'nt but he deep inside,he did. While I was checking on his channel for the video he did about me,his channel is full of the Cyberverse videos. Damn! I don't like this. It's worsting my trauma even more. I was shaking. I was scared.


Commandicks/VickyTheFatBitch
This fucking bully! He was a guy on Facebook. He bullied me just because I have said that Cyberverse traumatized me. At first,he sent a Donald Trump picture to me and then sent a death thread to me saying that I should get hit by a train. After that,he made two DA accounts to bully me. I have blocked both of his accounts. Oh and both of his accounts made fun of my Youtube account name and my real name! Ugh! I hate bullies who does that. He even spammed on my profile. Not only that,he wanted me to kill myself. Honestly,this guy went too far.

Angelina Pax
She used to be a friend of mine on Youtube. The reason why she is on the list? That is because she insisted on uploading the Transformers Cyberverse episodes on her channel. I lost hope on her.

MelvineKadmiss
I have put her on the list for a reason. Thinking that my trauma was just for seeking attention!
I would never seek attention. I am always serious when I talk. She also think that the person who told me that Cyberverse Optimus would be under my bed if I don't behave was just joking around. Hey do you really think that i'm laughing at this? No. I cried. I told her that I have a trauma. Also,Cyberverse is innocent to you? Excuse me but the show is not innocent at all. Yeah,she reply late but who cares? I just want her to understand that people are making fun of my trauma. If she does change,I'll remove her from the list.

Emo Gothic Is Back
Now this spoiled brat keeps on making videos of me trying to make me stop hating Cyberverse. Bruh! Just leave me alone! I have a trauma about Cyberverse and yet,he come to Youtube and making all those videos for nothing. How old are she? Geez! She also faked suicide a tons of time already. She's a attention seeker. Man,she needs to grow up. If she continues,I will have no choice but to take down her videos. She is always against me. Oh and she gets a tantrum whenever she have no comments on her videos. Pffff! I would never act like that. 

Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire