lundi 3 décembre 2018

I'm a special need

Hey guys. I want to talk about something very important.

I'm a special need. I was diagnosed with Microcephaly since I was born. I also have a handicap. I can't walk or stand for to long because of my feet. So what is Microcephaly? It's a medical condition in which the brain does not develop properly resulting in a smaller than normal head. It's a rare medical condition and 1% of kids have a chance to have it. At least that's what I've been told. People with Microcephaly often have a intellectual disability,poor motor function,poor speech,abnormal facial features,seizures and dwarfism.

When I was at school,I always had a teaching assistant to help me. When I went to high school,I was in a special need teaching. I may be smart but I often needed to remind of most stuff. When someone remind me something I needed to do,it's like a second brain to me. When something gets too difficult to me,I get stressed. Math was the hardest thing to me because whenever I don't know the answer,I have my hands on my head,not knowing what to do. I have difficulties to ask for help as well. 

I also happen to have difficulties to express my feelings and often have anger issues. Most of the time,I feel misunderstood.. I used to be friends with Andy on Youtube but he never understood that i'm a special need. I tried to tell him be he rejected me.

When I go to stores (mostly Wal-Mart),I had to be on a wheelchair because my feet hurt when I walk too long/much. I enjoyed the wheelchair. It's comfortable. My mom take care of me a lot at home. I love watching movies,drawing on computer and listen to music.

People often think that i'm a spoiled brat sometimes when I state my opinion to them but in reality,i'm not a spoiled brat. I'm just different when I speak/talk. Not many people see that,unfortunately. It's true that it's not easy for me to control myself but I know deep inside that i'm a good person. I want to help other people who have problems. I want to have friends. 

I loved school and even graduated last year.

This year,I got a trauma because of Transformers Cyberverse and a lot of people made fun of me because of that. They even hate on me.. Like seriously. What did I do wrong? A trauma is what happened to me. It's not my fault. Things like that happens. Next year,I hope that everything will get better. Thank you for reading.

Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire