samedi 20 juillet 2019

Why I see Steeljaw as a father figure to me

**Please take note that i'm aware that Steeljaw is not real and that he's a fictional character. Just know that it happens to people like me to think fictional characters as family.**

So start it all,my real father is a jerk. He left me alone in the camping car until midnight one time. All I had to eat are Fibre 1 brownies and those Bear Paws snacks. I won't go on everything he has done to me. So because all of the things he had done,I wanted a new father who would understand what I feel. I saw Steeljaw from transformers Robots in disguise. Now i'm aware that he's not real and that he's a fictional character. Throughout the series,I called Steeljaw as a father figure to me and of course I was'nt going that far with that,knowing he's not real. But Steeljaw showed anything a actual father would do for their kids. Steeljaw means a lot to me like Underbite does. Everytime I see him in the show,I would wish that he turns good. That wish came true during the the series' finale in the last two episodes of Combiner Force. It was birthday wish. 

Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire