samedi 13 juillet 2019

The Whole Reason Why I Hate G1

**Please understand that this is my own opinion,my own reason and that I have the right to express what I feel deep inside. I have the right to like or dislike what I want. There is no need to start a fight over this like what happened with Cyberverse. And I know that the reason why you all fought against me is that you just misunderstood what I actually feel.**



So to start with,I was'nt aware of what transformers was until I was 7 years old. One of my friends during my childhood made me discovered this franchise. It was back in 2007 when the first live action movie came out. I watched the movie and this meant a lot to me because of Linkin Park. Yes,you heard me. Chester Bennington is one of the reasons why I grew up with transformers.  Rest in peace,Chester and thank you for giving me the opportunity to know the transformers franchise.. In 2008,I saw my first ever transformers show,Transformers Animated. Prowl was my favorite Autobot and Lugnut was my favorite Decepticon. My parents and I went to Wal-Mart to buy a Lugnut figure that I had broke a leg when I tried to transform him back to robot mode. A few weeks later at a Superstore,we found a DVD of what seems to be from Transformers G1. Of course we ended up buying it. Little did I know that this was actually the first ever transformer show,which was from the 80's. Of course I was'nt born at the time when transformers was created which explain why I didn't know of that show or franchise back then. But because I was now a transformers fan,we ended up buying it and I watched it over and over every night. I seemed to enjoy it for a few years until I got bored with that series. That's why I quitted the G1 franchise.. I'm so used to the other series and other designs now that the old G1 design looked boring when I see them. I was no longer a fan of G1. Even if I watch a couple of G1 episodes,I don't feel enjoyed by them and sometimes makes me tired when I go to school. I stopped collecting the G1 toys. My parents picked on me for watching too much of the G1 series. I was been told that at school when I get provoked,I would act like one of those transformers.. Possibly Starscream. Geez! You think that's insane and I agree with that but I was younger at that time and I didn't really know what was I doing. So,even though I have watched other series,I felt lonely because I don't get the chance to have friends over like I used to when I was little. Until 2015,that is when Robots in disguise came out. When I saw Underbite,I knew he would be special to me and that he would be my best friend. Ok,I know that they're fictional characters and they're not real. But Underbite is special and he's like an invisible friend. You know what I mean. My mom was ok with it. She knew that Underbite would always be there for me no matter what. After a few years and that Cyberverse was announced and knowing that it would be a G1 reboot,my heart turned into anger.. Like I mentioned,my parents picked on me for watching to much of the G1 show,I got bored and it made my life not that really easy for me.. All those past unforgettable memories.. All that anger.. I could'nt take it. That's why I grew hate on Cyberverse.. Because I knew it would mess my life even more. I tried to express what I feel even with my full anger but you guys went on to attack me and such.. I didn't find a way to tell you guys what really made me hate Cyberverse. When Cyberverse finally came out,I did tried to watch the first two episodes. Unfortunately,I got traumatized by the Cortical Psychic Patch that Windblade was holding.. For those of you who did not know,I have medical phobia,which mean that anything medical gives me anxiety.  Sadly,people continued to attack me,bullied me,picked on me and even forced me to watch the show.. One particular bully wanted me to go get hit by a train and to go jump to a volcano! I'm not kidding. Now I have recovered from the trauma and accept Cyberverse. But that won't change the fact that I still despise G1 for what that show has done to me all through the years. It's the reason anytime I see some G1 stuff,i'm not in the mood. 

Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire