dimanche 24 février 2019

My school evacuation and lockdown

**I had a school evacuation and a school lockdown and now i'm here to tell you my story about them. One happened a few years ago and one happened in 2017.**

A few years ago
I was playing in the balancers at recess and normally,the younger kids go outside 5 minutes before the bell ring. Of course,I saw them going outside. But something was odd. I was there waiting for the bell to ring like everything was normal. Unfortunately,the bell didn't ring. A teacher told me to stay away from the balancers. I didn't know what was going on. I was confused. Until I realized that it was a evacuation. We waited and waited but then,we had to go the the building next to our school. We waited there for a hour and a half. It was passing dinner. The firemen were there to investigate the school. It took a lot of time until they found out that it was the fire alarm that was broken. No fire in school. Just the broken fire alarm. So we went back to school and they called our parents to take us back home for the rest of the day. 

In 2017
This was at High School. Trust me,this one will creep you out. Why,you may ask? Because this was the year when they were talking about killer clowns on the run. Yes,you heard me. Killer clowns. So I was at the cafeteria eating my lunch with my friends and suddenly,we had a code red. What's a code red? It's a process we do at school when something bad happens like school lockdowns,shooters,etc.. So we went to hide everywhere with doors locked and the light shut. No worry,it was'nt that dark for me. We had to keep quiet. So what happened that our school was in a lockdown? Like I said earlier,2017 was the year about killer clowns. Well,the school got a message on Facebook from a killer clown claiming that it'll go there to kill us. No,i'm not making this up. This is for real. We waited a long time enough until it was finally over. A classmate of mine wanted to cry. It turned out that the killer clown claim was a troll. But what if it was'nt? Creepy,right? They called my mom to take me home for the rest of the day. The following morning,I didn't want to go to school because of what happened. 

Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire