mardi 19 février 2019

Does this ever happen to you?

Does this ever happen to you like you're watching a movie or a show and you had a vision about everything from it like you already saw this as a kid? I mean like predicting the future. Anyway,this always happens to me. I watch something and suddenly,I could swear I've seen all of this as a kid even though it just came out. Weird,right? It happens all the time whenever I go watch a movie at the theaters. Recently,it's happening with Transformers Cyberverse. I feel like I already saw Season 2 on TV as a kid. Everything we saw in the trailer,I saw them. I recognized Cheetor,Lockdown and the female Lugnut looking character,whom she have another name. The Scooby-Doo and the curse of the 13th ghost movie? I knew everything. About those bootleg pokemon? I saw them on TV in a pokemon movie that was similar to the third one. The transformers RID concept arts by Jose Lopez? I've seen them as a kid before. I remember the concept art for Chupacabra. So there you have it,guys. The truth about me. I predict the future. You can ask any questions. 

Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire