lundi 18 février 2019

I need to tell the truth about Cyberverse Season 2

**This is connected to Transformers Cyberverse Season 2 and the vision that I had when I was a kid.**

So Transformers Cyberverse Season 2 is coming but what if I tell you that I already knew what was going to happen in this new Season?
Well,I had a vision when I was a kid. A Transformers one,of course. What was it about? The Cyberverse show. Yes,guys. I knew about the future Cyberverse series ever since. Did my vision predicted the future? Maybe so. I do remember seeing Cheetor being the guardian of the Allspark. The scene with him is so recognizable to me. The scene with Lockdown and the so not Lugnut characters were in my vision too. It's like I already watched the season before as a kid. Yes,I do remember the female Lugnut having another name. I knew the Shadowstriker character a long time ago. Those spark armors,I also seen that. Now i'm not gonna reveal everything from Season 2 because it would be spoilers. Oh and there's a secret behind the Cheetor character beside being the guardian of the Allspark. I'm not gonna tell you. It's up to all of you to speculate stuff. Anyway,you're in for a huge surprise when Season 2 comes up. 


Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire