dimanche 27 décembre 2020

New Transformers Series: BotBots!

When the toyline was introduced,I was'nt interested because it was too childish and similar to Shopkins. But! Hear me out! I've changed my mind about Transformers Botbots. Why? Because the next Transformers TV series will be Botbots. Yep,Botbots. This series will be more of a comedic series,like Shopkins did. It will be on the style of Teen Titans Go,like it was announced. If you think that's bad,then think about the new generation of kids. Yes,I know about the whole TTG curse but not everything in that style sucks.

To be honest,the new Transformers Botbots series has potential. It looks promising to me. The series is originally planned for 2021,but due to the pandemic,the date could change anytime. Now this new series will replace Rescue Bots Academy. To be fair,it's not a bad idea. It was about time they do a Botbots TV series. So,what do you guys think? Comment down below.

Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire