dimanche 15 septembre 2019

Bludgeon is gone

**Before I explain,yes there is an update about the situation about Bludgeon haunting me. Also,what I will talk in this video is about Bludgeon's disappearance from Season 2 of Transformers Cyberverse. To take note,it is not confirmed if he'll be back for Season 3 or if his appearance in Season 2 is the only appearance for him.**

First of all,my quick update about Bludgeon haunting me. Yes,he does haunts me often in my dreams. This time? I hear him talk in my head while I was sleeping. For what reason? I don't know.. 
Now about the last episode with Bludgeon.. It was episode 10 of Cyberverse Season 2. However,you may wonder where he'd go or what happened to him. Well,spoilers or not,Wheeljack flew Bludgeon away with one of Shockwave's invention. So yeah,he never came back. The question is: Will he be back for Season 3 or not? I don't know. Does his appearance in Season mark his only appearance in Season 2? I don't know either. One thing for sure: He's gone ever since episode 10 of Season 2. However,it is a good thing because he's too scary for kids. Even for myself. I mean,he has a freaking skeleton face! 

Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire