jeudi 29 novembre 2018

I'm not crying. You are.

**Hello dear blog. I want to share something tearful to you**

My loneliness..

Back in 2015,I was a lonely girl. I had no one to play with. I was always at home doing nothing but going to the computer,play on my 3DS and watch tv. Suddenly when Transformers Robots in disguise came out,I was super excited. I enjoyed every bits of the show. This was the time when I encountered my best friend,Underbite. My mom said that it was ok that Underbite can be my friend even though he's not real. Take this like a imaginary friend. I was happy. Me and Underbite has been the best of friends forever. No one could have separate us. Everytime something happened,Underbite was there for me. I talked to him everyday. No matter what,I always tell my mom about him. She was happy to see that I have a good friend like him. It was this year (2015) that I have found Andy on Youtube. He was amazing. He made some theories and I liked that. We have chatted a lot. Then the last episode of Season 1 happened and I have lost Underbite for two years. I started feeling lonely without him. He was special to me. No one could have replaced him. He was the one. Last year,a miracle happened. Underbite came back. I cried of joy. I told my mom. She was happy about the news as well. And now this year,I have lost him again and I became more and more lonely.. 


During that time in 2015,I have always feel like everyone in the show was like a family to me and it's true. Steeljaw was like a better father to me and Thunderhoof was like a brother to me. Of course I would never forget Fracture nor Simacore. 
I have also lost Drift last year because of Optimus. Stupid Prime took Drift from me until the last two episode of the series! I was so mad at Optimus. At least,I was reunited with Drift in the last two episodes. Tears were shed that day. I also miss Dropforge. He was awesome. If only I was able to jump in the show to see them. 


Now Cyberverse came and I have a trauma in which still don't recover. I have lost my friend Andy because of that show. Deep inside,transformers is'nt family friendly anymore ever since Cyberverse came out. 

**I hope that you're reading about my life update.**

Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire