mercredi 25 avril 2018

About My OC

Hi there everybody!! And today,I will talk about my OC,Commandix.
Now this is a OC that I have for a very long time. She is my transformers OC.
I will talk about her.
I designed/based her on a wolf and a dragon. She is green,red and purple.
My personality is what created her. She is a Decepticon under Steeljaw's care. When she was little,her family was separated by a group of Decepticons because her mom was a Decepticon and her father was a Autobot.
Back on Cybertron,she stole the Golden Disk,in which made her a prisoner aboard the Alchemor. Little did they know that she stole it for good and not for evil. She is now freed on Earth and is not dangerous. Every Decepticons like her can change,after all.She is as strong as her brother Thunderhoof. She even drinks a lot. Even though transformers can't evolve,Commandix has the ability to do so.
Now here are some drawings of her from DeviantArt.
https://scourgethedestron.deviantart.com/art/Commandix-2018-739834104



Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire